Faculty Travel Form - FIRST
* All expenses over $50 must be documented for reimbursement using
original itemized receipts.
* If a personal car is used, reimbursement is $.565 per mile.
If a college car is necessary,
prior approval of funding is required, contact
Facilities Management at ext. 3300.
College cars are billed directly to the
* The College also has an agreement with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
for additional Enterprise rental information.
Contact Marcia Baker (x3100)
for account billing information prior to
reserving an Enterprise rental car.
* Hotel costs will be reimbursed at published convention rates,
allowing for scheduled
meeting plus one travel night when necessary.
Please share a room when possible.
Deadlines for funding for professional travel are:
* First professional meeting - November 1
* Additional professional meetings:
If your faculty travel schedule provides for open time and you're interested in meeting with local alumni to assist in order to advance the alumni-college relationship,
please reach out to Beth Halloran (Halloran@grinnell.edu or 3207) to discuss the situation. Decisions will be based on the strategic objectives we have for the community you will be traveling to,
frequency with which the alumni have had College outreach, and annual budget. Beth is happy to talk each scenario through with you so please consider this if your time and inclination allow for this partnership.
Please complete the following information to request travel
support. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) and in red